Spend your summer in lovely Helsinki, the world’s fifth most liveable city!
Location: Helsinki, Finland
RELEX is looking for a Norwegian Business Analyst Trainee to join our team in Helsinki.
As a Business Analyst Trainee, your main responsibilities will include analysing and preparing data related to our new markets, particularly Norway. We’d like you to take part in our daily business and sales activities.
You’ll help create and deliver a variety of sales and marketing material to support the promotion of RELEX’s state-of-the-art, big-data technology.
In addition, we will expect you to play a key support role in communications, especially by deploying your language skills to help us reach prospective Norwegian customers. If you are an analytical thinker, studying towards a career in IT, computer sciences, or business and economics, you might be the person we’re looking for. You should also have strong problem solving skills and the capability to interact confidently with different stakeholders.
We at RELEX, in turn, do our very best to take good care of our people. You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an organisation that every member feels is more than just a company.
The position would be temporary, until autumn 2015, and primarily based in Helsinki. From then on there is the potential to continue in the role on a part-time basis at the RELEX office in Oslo.
We hope to fill the position, at the latest, from the beginning of June.
We are looking for the following attributes in our candidates
- On-going Master’s degree studies in information technology, business or economics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and dynamic, you pay attention to detail and have a client-orientated approach
- A good understanding of business and IT, and Excel skills
- An eager mindset and a desire to learn more
- You thrive on new technologies but are also passionate about communications and language
- Any experience of website development or analysis is considered a plus
- Previous internship or work experience in a relevant area will be considered an asset
- Fluent in Norwegian and English; Swedish, Finnish and/or German are considered an asset
- Positive and proactive personality with can-do attitude
What we offer
- A positive, team-oriented environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- A chance to take on as much responsibility as you can handle
- Working with leading experts in their field you’ll have a chance to participate in challenging projects, to be creative and develop your own ideas
- Personalised training
- Challenging assignments abroad, mainly in RELEX’s Helsinki office
- Flexible working times
- Several different sports clubs and a brewing club (ideally sports first, brewing later)
- Strong espresso and free smoothies at the office
- An introduction to Finnish culture and humour
Interested? Please send your application and CV ASAP to email@example.com.