One Stop Stores LTD
One Stop Stores Limited is a retail convenience business with over 900 company and franchise owned neighborhood stores across Great Britain. It employs more than 10,500 colleagues.
The majority of its stores open seven days a week from 6am to 11pm and offer local communities a range of convenience food and household goods. For added convenience many stores offer additional services including free cash machines, Post Office, PayPoint (for paying utility bills), lottery and mobile electronic top-up. One Stop is a subsidiary of Tesco.
- One Stop Unifies Their Supply Chain Planning and Space & Assortment with RELEX
- One Stop Stores Takes Next Step in Its Customer-Centric Strategy With Behavioral Clustering From RELEX Solutions
- RELEX Solutions to Showcase First Cloud-Based Collaborative Planogram Solution at RBTE, Europe’s Fastest Growing Annual Retail Event
- One Stop go live with Galleria’s next generation merchandising platform
- Case One Stop: Optimizing Macro Space to Access Store Space Quickly and Accurately
- Case One Stop: Automated Planograms For Localized Demand Give Double Digit Sales Lift