One Stop Stores Ltd
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organization in the UK convenience store market, with over 3.3 million customer transactions per week. It employs over 10,500 people, has over 760 stores and is due open new stores across the UK over the next five years.
Originally T&S Stores, founded in 1975, the company was acquired by Tesco in 2003, which led to approximately 450 of its stores being converted to Tesco Express.
- One Stop Stores Takes Next Step in Its Customer-Centric Strategy With Behavioral Clustering From RELEX Solutions
- RELEX Solutions to Showcase First Cloud-Based Collaborative Planogram Solution at RBTE, Europe’s Fastest Growing Annual Retail Event
- One Stop go live with Galleria’s next generation merchandising platform
- Case One Stop: Optimizing Macro Space to Access Store Space Quickly and Accurately
- Case One Stop: Automated Planograms For Localized Demand Give Double Digit Sales Lift