RELEX, provider of the world’s most powerful supply chain solutions, is to take part in discussions about supply chain management at the upcoming 600Minutes Supply Chain event on September 29th, 2015.
Held at Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, and organised by Management Events, 600 Minutes Supply Chain will bring together a host of professionals from wide range of fields for a series of panel discussions and to debate key topics. The event is aimed at management and executives in supply chain, procurement and production. There will also be a chance to meet different service providers in the event.
Key topics for discussion include:
- Improving industrial competitiveness in 21st-century, East-West economic relations
- Anticipation, reaction time, and the planning process – their importance in a fast-moving Supply Chain
- Does digitalisation turn challenges into opportunities? – The competitiveness of Industrial Internet
- Innovative approaches in developing traditional Lean and occupational safety
- How to deliver cost-efficient, high-quality procurement
Come and discuss with RELEX
RELEX brings to the discussion ever-expanding, practical, supply-chain-management experience in areas such as forecasting, automatic replenishment and inventory optimisation. If you already know how important a finely-tuned supply chain operation is to your business success then you’ll want to talk to us. If you don’t then you have even more to gain from doing so than you thought possible.
At 600Minutes Supply Chain you can meet RELEX’s CEO Mikko Kärkkäinen, CCO Tuomo Pesonen, and Sales Director Samuli Eklund. Contact us if you would like to organise a meeting during the event to discuss your company’s specific challenges and opportunities.
For more information please contact
Kati Tammisto, Head of Marketing and Communications
Phone: +358 40 775 7162