Location: Helsinki, Finland
RELEX is Europe’s fastest growing provider of retail planning solutions, working at the leading edge of research, software development and real-world business management. RELEX makes its clients more efficient and more profitable through its ground breaking solutions. The company offers demand forecasting, actionable supply chain analytics and automated replenishment, as well as inventory optimisation, allocation, campaign management, assortment management, seasonal forecasting and management, and delivery load optimisation.
Founded in 2005 by a group of leading logistics scientists from Helsinki University of Technology, RELEX has clients in 12 European countries and is fast becoming established as the retail sector’s first choice. The company employs over 100 people at its offices in London, Stockholm, Oslo, Wiesbaden and its Helsinki headquarters.
We are now looking for a talented software developer. You would join our technical implementation team, where you would develop and configure the software to meet our customer needs. Depending on your previous experience and language skills, you would have chance to participate in implementations also in markets outside Finland (especially Scandinavia and Central Europe).
- Related studies (IT) preferably on Master’s level
- Good customer service skills and attitude
- Fluency in English language and at least in one of the following languages: Finnish, Swedish, German
- That you are fun to work with
- Your knowledge on relational and column databases
- Some experience on handling large amounts of data
- Other language skills
- A full-time job in a company that is rapidly and at the same time profitably growing and internationalizing
- A group of bright minded, enthusiastic fellows with an exceptional team spirit
- Team-oriented and stimulating work environment that is informal and extremely professional
- Possibility to play a key role in software implementation projects that makes a big difference to our customers: cutting costs and waste, while increasing their sales and profits
- Front-row seat in one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe – and an opportunity to make a your mark on what we do
- Good employee benefits and latest tools/devices. In case you are into sports or for example brewing beer you’ll have the opportunity to join RELEX brewing or numerous different sports clubs from wrestling to rowing and pilates
Interested? Please send your application and CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.