RELEX is Europe’s fastest growing provider of supply chain solutions. Founded in 2005 by a group of leading logistics scientists it combines cutting edge research, software development and real-world business management expertise. RELEX offers clients pioneering demand forecasting, automated replenishment reordering and actionable analytics directly linked to remedy. The company employs around 80 people at its Helsinki HQ and international offices.
RELEX is now looking for a part-time Supply Chain Analyst to join or team in Helsinki as a student employee.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, your main responsibilities will include analysing and preparing supply chain related data using RELEX’s state-of-the-art big data technology. In addition, we expect you to take a supportive role in software implementation projects. You will take responsibility in delivering results in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations.
You might be the person we´re looking for if you are studying e.g. Industrial Management, Logistics or Operations Management. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders. In addition, you have good understanding of SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives. The position requires excellent English and Finnish. Fluent Swedish and/or German is considered a significant bonus.
You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an organisation that every member feels is more than just a company. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Apply if you have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Excellent academic record in Industrial Management, Logistics, Operations Research or other relevant subject expertise
- Excellent English and Finnish skills, other language skills are considered a bonus (especially Swedish, Norwegian and German)
- A positive attitude and good sense of humour
Interested? Please send your application and CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org