Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Permanent, full-time
Recommended background: 1 to 4 years of experience
Requested starting date: May-June 2015
RELEX is Europe’s fastest growing provider of supply chain solutions. Founded in 2005 by a group of leading logistics scientists it combines cutting edge research, software development and real-world business management expertise. RELEX offers clients a pioneering solution for demand forecasting, automated replenishment and actionable analytics. The company employs more than 100 people at its Helsinki HQ and 4 international offices.
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking for new challenges? Do you want to be part of building a success story together with an ambitious team of talented people?
We are looking for a Supply Chain Consultant and Project Manager to strengthen our team. As a Supply Chain consultant, your main responsibilities will include analysing and preparing supply chain related data and presenting your findings. As a Project Manager, you take responsibility in delivering software and consulting projects in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations. The tasks can be modified according to selected candidate’s interest and competence.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and who has the right skills to contribute to RELEX and its continued growth. You are self-motivated and willing to learn new things. You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an organization that every member feels is more than just a company. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Fluency in at least two of the following languages: Finnish, Swedish, German or Italian
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards sales and customer service
- Ability to understand SCM systems from business and IT perspectives
- University degree in business or industrial management with excellent academic record
We consider as an advantage:
- Fluency in Italian or German is considered as a significant bonus
- 1 to 4 years of work experience in management consulting or other relevant area
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- Unique working atmosphere with passionate people
- Possibility to grow in the company and to have support from an experienced team
- Competitive salary, strong espresso and free smoothies at the office!
- Lots of sporting options: Gym, yoga, floorball, badminton…
How to apply:
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20th. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF file.