RELEX has helped builders’ merchants and trade suppliers across Europe to plan better, sell more and waste less. Supply chain optimisation is what we live and breathe – and we build systems that bring together the best of academic research and our wide experience working with businesses like yours to reap all the benefits of a more effective and efficient supply chain.
In a highly competitive environment, it’s vital to ensure you have the supplies your customers need but keep capital tied up in excess stock to a minimum. The latest supply chain management (SCM) systems give you powerful tools that can make it far easier to do just that, and more.
RELEX clients use our systems to manage supplier offers and purchasing rules (free freight, minimum orders etc.) to maximise profits. Through better forecasting and automated replenishment they both improve availability and free up staff to manage customer relationships.
Join our latest campaign and learn how you can:
- Cut inventory, free up capital for re-investment and still carry the stock your customers need
- Optimise stock levels across a wide network of depots and stores
- Improve your management of seasonal and promotion-related demand
- Cut costs by managing suppliers’ minimum order, delivery and other rules
- Manage large accounts while serving smaller or retail customers with the help of customer-level forecasting
Through a series of short white papers and customer stories we’ll explain how the latest supply chain technology can give you the competitive edge you need to thrive whether the construction sector is booming or tightening its belt.
Subscribe to our campaign newsletter: