What you will be doing:
- Support and lead different aspects of retail and supply chain planning development projects in the fields of demand forecasting, space and assortment, analytics, and retail process development
- Gather business requirements from clients, building configurations, and training end-users.
- Collaborating with customers in meeting their business goals
- Work with clients on a consultancy basis to understand and optimize their business processes and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations through optimized product assortments and inventory management
- Perform business analysis and problem-solving activities at the strategic, operational, and organizational level
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in management consulting, supply chain development, category management, merchandising, software implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry OR a degree in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in a minimum of three of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Inventory management
- Demand forecasting
- Retail planning & optimization
- Business analytics
- Assortment planning
- Floor planning
- Schematic / planogram execution
- Space optimization
- Store operations
- Category development / management
- Store systems
- Excellent academic record in Industrial Management, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Research, Information Management or other relevant subject expertise
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 85% (post COVID, of course)
What we consider as an advantage:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Experience in space and assortment planning, planogram execution, space optimization, store operations, category development, inventory management, replenishment, and or allocation.
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders from end users to C-level
- Ability to understand SCM and other retail planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training and user testing support
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Fluent communication skills in English, Spanish / Portuguese language skills are considered a bonus
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.