What you will be doing:
- Steer and manage different aspects of retail and supply chain planning development projects in the fields of demand forecasting, space and assortment, data, and retail process development
- Gather business requirements from customers and create process documentation in alignment with the Statement of Work and customer requirements
- Build and test configurations to support customer workflows, train key users, and support the customer through User Acceptance Testing
- Collaborate with customers to meet their business goals
- Work with customers on a consultancy basis during the implementation of the project to understand and optimize their business processes and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales, reduce cost and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations through optimized product assortments and inventory management
- Perform business insight and problem-solving activities at the strategic, operational, and organizational level
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in management consulting, supply chain development, category management, merchandising, software implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry OR a degree in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in a minimum of three of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Inventory management
- Demand forecasting
- Retail planning & optimization
- Business analytics
- Assortment planning
- Floor planning
- Schematic / planogram execution
- Space optimization
- Store operations
- Category development / management
- Store systems
- Excellent academic record in Industrial Management, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Research, Information Management or other relevant subject expertise
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What we consider as an advantage:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Experience in space and assortment planning, planogram execution, space optimization, store operations, category development, inventory management, replenishment, and or allocation
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders from end users to C-level
- Ability to understand Supply Chain Management and other retail planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training and user testing support
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Fluent communication skills in English, Spanish / Portuguese language skills are considered a bonus
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company.
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- A position where you can impact ongoing development and strategic objectives of a fast-growing company.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and consumer brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Dollar Tree, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia–Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.