Field Marketing Manager, North America, RELEX Solutions
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will support the North American Field Marketing team in the development and execution of the local marketing plan to drive demand generation and brand awareness in support of our plan to humbly dominate the global market for retail planning software.
This is a rare opportunity to work cross-functionally and collaborate with all go-to-market teams to build and execute a key component of our global GTM strategy. This includes owning key marketing activities such as digital & physical event organization, participating in the planning and execution of local campaigns, providing ongoing monthly and quarterly marketing updates to key stakeholders, and owning budget and KPI dashboards. In this role, you will closely partner with sales and cross-functional marketing teams, acting as a strategic business partner responsible for localized programs to accelerate lead generation, grow enterprise pipeline and velocity, and increase brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research industry events and evaluate sponsorship opportunities based on RELEX objectives and target audiences
- Manage the events calendar, associated campaigns, and all aspects of virtual and physical events (tradeshows, conferences, association activations, webinars, etc.) including contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and logistics, signage, material creation, event messaging/marketing, speaker coordination, giveaways, and more.
- Create and manage custom events that combine customers and prospects for lead generation and targeted prospect conversions
- Help manage and execute our proprietary RELEX Live conference in North America
- Coordinate local asset creation (landing pages, video, flyers etc.), partner with product marketing and our brand & creative team to develop content and deliverables that are aligned with the target audience, personas, and market segmentation
- Propose and coordinate marketing actions around physical and digital events before, during, and after an event to maximize ROI and lead generation
- Conduct pre-and post-event campaign evaluations and ROI analysis: report and share results and recommendations with marketing and sales team.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B field and event marketing
- Experience in end-to-end event management from key industry events such as NRF, NACS, FMI, Shoptalk, Groceryshop, Future Stores and similar
- Experience managing in-person and digital events as part of an integrated marketing strategy
- The ability to design and manage a diverse set of marketing tactics (including executive events and briefings) in-field and remote
- Experience in a B2B fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Experience working closely with sales and business development teams
- Outstanding skills in project management, prioritization, and process improvement capabilities, with effective time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- …and of course, the ability to have fun while working!
What we consider as a bonus:
- Experience in B2B SaaS enterprise software marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Understanding of retail supply chain management
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) designation or similar events certification/credentials
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from your home office
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company
- Over 1600 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and consumer brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.