We are now looking for a full-time IT Project Manager to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join Internal IT department of 15 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together with Internal IT Development team develop current and new system and processes to ensure that RELEX's tools are modern, up to date and secure. You will help the team achieve this goal by delivering projects within the Internal IT and cross-team portfolios to meet RELEX strategic growth in accordance with governance standards. The portfolio includes, but is not limited to, technology migrations, security, networks, system integrations, and upgrades.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for leading and delivering Internal IT projects to meet RELEX strategic growth. This position is ideal for someone with already some work experience, who has a balance between technology and business mindset, knowledge of IT project management, people, and time management skills. Your tasks consist of:
- Delivers one or more Internal IT projects or initiatives through the full lifecycle
- Plan project milestones, scope and realign schedules and expectations as needed
- Identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies that could threaten a project’s delivery
- Identify countermeasures and recommend appropriate action to overcome delays, issues, challenges, or cost over-runs
- Plan appropriate project documentation, including delivery plans, communication, reports, logs, IT support models, IT service introduction and knowledgebase materials
- Ensure projects comply with RELEX best practices and IT Project management methods and practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 2-3 years of work experience in information technology project management across diverse application areas and technologies.
- Comfortable and adaptable to the needs of a rapidly growing organization with effective communication skills, work ethic, and ability to influence stakeholders, keypersons and project members
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies, and best practices
- Previous experience using Project Management tool, but more importantly, adaptability to use tools you may not be familiar with and translate project plans made in other software to new tools
- Must be able to take supervisory direction, change priorities based upon business needs and work independently when required as well as know when to bring issues and questions to the management team for direction and support.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of the architectural system components, networking, business processes and applications to minimize the impact of changes in software, hardware or network
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project promptly.
- You have a good attitude, and you are fun to work with!
What we consider as an advantage: (Optional)
- Strong experience in use of Jira including familiarity with agile or scrum methodologies.
- Strong experience in Networking and IT Security
- PMP or other professional project management certifications
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- Support for families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and other sports activities such as HIIT training.
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 29th of October. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.