Do you want to join a small team of talented colleagues where everyone’s input is valued?
We believe in transparency and using common sense; putting an end to stupid things and treating your colleagues as your friends are some of our Company core values. We are serious about what we do, but do not take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to test, but make sure to have fun whilst doing so.
If you love fruitful customer relationships and developing outstanding planning process within retail – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for the strategic development of our customers' business processes. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining executive/senior level customer relationships, contribute to revenue growth by generating and leading upsell/cross-sell cases within your existing customer base. We expect you to be able to drive upsell/cross-sell deals from start to finish independently.
You will be measured on customer satisfaction, NPS (net promotor score), reference-ability, growth (upsell/cross-sell bookings) and the value RELEX bring to our existing customers by measuring KPIs.
At RELEX we are a team of more than 850 employees with 12 offices around the world. You will be working with RELEX SaaS solutions that aim to improve and optimize our customers business processes within Supply Chain (demand planning and inventory & supply chain), Space & Assortment, Promotions & Markdown, and Workforce.
What we offer:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- Responsible for advanced customer development and relationship management with our customers C-level
- A motivating compensation structure where you get compensated based on your results and the value you provide
What you will be doing:
- Owning and maintaining customer relationships on strategical level with decision makers
- Communicating measurable value and proactively identify development needs at our customers
- Through strategical thinking and analysis identify profitable strategical solutions for our customers
- Identify commercial development opportunities by analysing customer strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations
- Identify opportunities and lead upsell/cross-sell deals from start to finish
- Monitoring customer's key performance metrics and taking necessary actions to improve them
In this role you need to have experience and knowledge from SaaS solutions and from effectively working with these tools as drivers of business value at preferably retail or CPG customers.
You also meet a minimum of three criterion below:
- Relevant university degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) relationship building on executive/senior level, developing customer accounts and building relationship towards C-level in large organizations
- Experience from working with customers in grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), DIY, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers
- Experience from strategic account management and proven success in commercial growth for your customer base
- Process and software solution experience in any of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management (demand planning, inventory management, replenishment)
- Space & Assortment
- Promotions and Markdown
- Workforce (management, optimization, workload forecasting)
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
We Value The Following Aspects In Our Candidates:
- Experience from Tier 1 retailers
- Experience from strategic account management for business accounts in the software industry
- High sense of ownership
- Well organised
- Effective and flexible