Reports to: Solutions & Analytics Manager,
What you will be doing:
The RELEX software platform utilizes a front-end configuration process to build a unique solution for every customer. Solution Analyst are expected to understand that configuration to solve all customer challenges and solve complex forecasting and replenishment challenges.
- Detailed data analysis to uncover strengths and deficiencies in customer process to guide optimal solution builds.
- Build advanced configurations across all RELEX modules in Supply Chain, Space, and Workforce optimizations to deliver value to our customers.
- Testing and validation of solution key performance metrics like forecast accuracy, inventory projections, replenishment orders, and others.
- Solve issues raised by customers and the internal project team
- Help prepare workshop material
- Analyze customer KPIs and recommend areas for improvement
- Work with the team to expand industry and product knowledge as both a trainer and participant.
- Interact with our global teams to assist international projects and share practices between regions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Background in engineering, math, computer science, software systems, or supply chain.
- Additional (not required but strengthen qualifications): 0 to 2 years of work experience in forecast analysis, management consulting, supply chain development, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
- Nice to have some experience in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Demand forecasting
- Data analytics
- Assortment planning
- Floor planning
- Schematic / planogram execution
- Technical / coding ability
What we consider as an advantage:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information.
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Experience in technical systems, software, or coding (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python, VBA).
- Experience in space and assortment planning, store operations, inventory management, replenishment, and or allocation.
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier.
- Capability to interact confidently with customer teams.
- Ability to understand SCM and other retail planning systems from business and IT perspectives.
- Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training and user testing support.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business.
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
COVID Travel Policy
While COVID-19 cases are still relevant here in the US, RELEX has taken precautionary measures to ensure employees are safe yet set up for success. This all begins with a virtual onboarding experience that ensures every step of your RELEX onboarding journey is clear and interactive. RELEX has an internal learning management system to ensure your training sessions are easy to access and thoughtful.
RELEX offers a flexible working schedule and completely supports the work and home balance, especially when remote working is the recommendation.
RELEX US headquarters is open for those that need but managed by a capacity sign up system and is completely optional to visit at this time. The office is equipped with a UV lighting system, daily cleaning, 6ft+ apart desk arrangement and sanitizing stations so that if you feel you are most productive in an office setting, you have a safe place to work.
Because of our great remote working video and meeting options, any travel is not recommended for our employees at this time. We believe we can serve our clients successfully working and collaborating remotely, although look forward to the time in the future where we can have that in-person collaboration again.