We are now looking for a Solution Analyst to join our Business support & testing team in the US. You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of 20+ highly talented and motivated Analysts. The team is responsible for supporting continuous service customers and colleagues to get the most out of their RELEX system. In addition, the team supports the product organization by conducting acceptance testing for development items.
Our Customer Operations team partner with customers and support their diverse needs. Throughout the sales experience, they develop and deliver projects, optimize how our solution is used and ultimately keep our customers happy and help them achieve their goals. Their relationship -building skills and retail/supply chain knowledge are second to none. A dynamic team, they embrace change and love being part of our exciting tech atmosphere. In return for their skills, we feed their purpose, offer flexibility for their schedules and promise career progression (if that’s what they want). They enjoy genuine work-life balance and we encourage growth within and across teams.
Join us as a Solution Analyst, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- You will analyze and resolve supply chain and workforce related issues our customers and colleagues are facing by using RELEX’s leading-edge technology
- You will provide consulting and support to customers on developing their RELEX system
- You will ensure and support high-quality product development by conducting acceptance testing
- You will conduct analyses and investigations on ad-hoc basis for different internal stakeholders
We're looking for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Ability to understand Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems from both business and IT perspective
- Educational background in Industrial Engineering, Information & Service Management, Operations Research, Mathematics, System sciences or other relevant subject expertise
- Capability to work occasionally in the evening due to global customer base
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
What we consider an advantage:
- Additional language skills (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Work experience in customer service
- Ability to understand code and prior knowledge of databases
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.