We are now looking for a full-time Technical Analyst to join our RELEX family in Atlanta. As a Technical Analyst for the implementation-phase customers you will:
- Act as a system integration expert in RELEX implementation projects
- Attend or lead specification workshops
- Contribute in technical workstream
- Build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- Strong analytical or problem solving skills
Ability to understand systems and analyze large data sets
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- International travel opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Free snacks and drinks in the office along with the awesome office perks and amenities
- Casual dress and laid-back environment
- Company paid cell phone and home internet reimbursement
- Dog friendly office space
RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. To achieve this, we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data.
RELEX is trusted partner by leading brands including e.g. Party City, PetSmart, Vitamin Shoppe, AutoZone, American Freight, Circle K and many more. We are a team of more than 900 employees with offices in the US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
While COVID-19 cases are still relevant here in the US, RELEX has taken precautionary measures to ensure employees are safe, yet set up for success. This all begins with a virtual onboarding experience that ensures every step of your RELEX onboarding journey is clear and interactive. RELEX has an internal learning management system to ensure your training sessions are easy to access and thoughtful.
RELEX offers a flexible working schedule and completely supports the work and home balance, especially when remote working is the recommendation.
RELEX US headquarters is open for those that need, but managed by a capacity sign up system and is completely optional to visit at this time. The office is equipped with a UV lighting system, daily cleaning, 6ft+ apart desk arrangement and sanitizing stations so that if you feel you are most productive in an office setting, you have a safe place to work.
Because of our great remote working video and meeting options, any travel is not recommended for our employees at least until July 2021. We believe we can serve our clients successfully working and collaborating remotely, although look forward to the time in the future where we can have that in-person collaboration again.