RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,800 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfilment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
In response to our fast growth and market expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Consultant to join our RELEX family in Italy.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be acting as a RELEX systems expert, attending/leading specification workshops, managing technical workstreams, building integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems, and/or investigating complex technical issues for our customers. The installation, configuration, and integration of RELEX applications within Cloud-hosted infrastructure can also be part of our day-to-day responsibilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute RELEX implementation projects.
- Work closely and communicate with relevant internal & external project team members.
- Attend technical specification workshops and possibly lead them in the future, ensure all technical tasks are completed within the timelines and to best practice standards.
- Manage your own technical workstreams.
- Design and build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems, focusing on the import, transformation and export of large data sets.
- Investigate complex technical and performance issues for our customers.
- Collaborate with central teams to suggest, improve, implement best practices and/or product features.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or some experience working in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and teamwork capabilities
- Fluent communication skills in Italian and English.
- Experience in programming/database/query languages & tool skills (e.g., SQL Server, REST API, PowerShell, Java, Ruby, or similar languages & tools skills)
- Experience in understanding, defining, and documenting customer requirements and then translating those into technical solutions.
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Knowledge of Git
- Technical Troubleshooting experience
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience and understanding of retail, supply chain management and enterprise software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in learning new and innovative technologies, as RELEX is continuously looking to improve our technical solutions and processes.
- Other language skills such as French, Spanish and Arabic
- Microsoft Azure Fundamental Certification
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka
What we offer you in return:
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Possibility to grow in the company (multiple career paths) and to have support from an experienced team
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste with the latest technology
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (email@example.com) is happy to answer them.