We are now looking for a full-time Technical Consultant to join our RELEX family in Venice, Italy. You’ll join our global Technical Services Team that provides technical services to our customers in continuous services. As part of the team, you will be helped to succeed in your new role, and you will help the team achieve this goal by ensuring technical service levels are met for a portfolio of named customers. The role requires planning and executing development work, contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute development work in customer environments
- Manage technical workstreams
- Attend or lead specification workshops
- Build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers
- Handle escalations from the 1st line support team (24/7)
- Improve service phase work within and across the teams
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree or 1 to 4 years of experience in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- Strong analytical or problem-solving skills
- Very strong teamwork capabilities
- Programming experience (Java, Ruby)
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Fluent communication skills in English and Italian, knowledge of Spanish and French is considered a bonus
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience and understanding of retail, supply chain management and enterprise software
- Knowledge of other coding languages
- Ambition to grow as an individual and professional
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 16th of July. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including EUROSPIN, Leroy Merlin, EcorNaturaSi, Mediaworld, DIA, Auchan, Franprix, and has offices across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific region.