RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. One example of this is helping retailers eliminate spoiled food. RELEX is trusted by leading brands including WHSmith, Morrisons, AO.com, Coop Denmark, Matas and Imerco, and has offices across North America and Europe.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We believe in transparency and using common sense; putting an end to stupid things and treating your colleagues as your friends are some of our core values. We are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun while doing so.
We are now looking for a Business Consultant to join our team in Denmark.
What you will be doing
You will work with our customers, ensuring that they are happy and get maximum benefit from using RELEX software. You are representing RELEX and RELEX values when being in continuous contact with your assigned customer(s), helping them to succeed in their business by actively consulting them about best solutions honestly and openly. In RELEX, customer is a friend. You’re ensuring that RELEX provides daily value to the customer and help the customer to develop their RELEX solution further.
Due to continuing growth, RELEX wants to hire both young talents and more experienced professionals in the field of Supply Chain Management or Space Management. As a Business Consultant you would focus on conducting analysis, consulting, creating specifications, building configurations and being in daily contact with a customer. You would also drive development initiatives with customers and make sure service delivery is carried out with high efficiency. The tasks can be further modified according to selected candidate’s interest and competence.
You may develop for example towards managing larger, more complex services and/or focusing on a specific industry, towards larger business responsibility of the customer(s), or towards a deeper expertise in supply chain optimization and space management.
This is an ideal role for a talented person who wants to be part of building a success story and who has relevant skills to contribute to RELEX and its continued growth. You are self-motivated and willing to learn new things. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
What you will bring to the table
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand supply chain and/or space and assortment management systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Ability to independently develop our customer accounts and create more value for our customers
- Fluent communication skills in Danish and English
What we consider as an advantage
- +2 years of work experience in retail, space management (e.g. floor planning, planogram optimization, assortments), supply chain management (e.g. demand forecasting, replenishment, inventory planning), logistics, management consulting or project/service management
- Relevant finished studies (e.g. Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics and Business Administration)
- Experience in implementing or maintaining enterprise-scale software solutions
We offer you
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Possibility to grow in the company and to have support from an experienced team
How to apply
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For more information on the position you may contact Business Manager Mads Nyboe Rasmussen by email at mads.rasmussen[@]relexsolutions.dk.