Do you want to join a team of talented colleagues where everyone’s input is valued?
We believe in transparency and using common sense; putting an end to stupid things and treating your colleagues as your friends are some of our Company core values. We are serious about what we do, but do not take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to test, but make sure to have fun whilst doing so.
If you love building customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction and developing outstanding planning process within retail – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
Our team consists of 7 Customer Success professionals and we are now looking for a full-time Customer Success Manager to join our RELEX family in Helsinki office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning and maintaining customer relationships on strategical level with decision makers
- Communicating measurable value and proactively identify development needs at our customers
- Identify commercial development opportunities by analysing customer strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize operational efficiency
- Identify opportunities and lead upsell/cross-sell deals from start to finish
- Monitoring customer's key performance metrics and taking necessary actions to improve them
- You will be measured on customer satisfaction NPS (Net Promoter Score), referencability, growth (upsell/cross-sell bookings) and the value RELEX bring to our existing customers by measuring KPIs & ROI
What you’ll bring to the table:
In this role you preferably have experience and knowledge from SaaS solutions and from effectively working with these tools as drivers of business value. You have a proven track record of acting as trusted advisor to customer, ensuring high customer satisfaction, and independently managing relationships to senior management.
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) relationship building on executive/senior level in large organizations and developing customer accounts
- Experience from strategic account management and proven success in commercial growth for your customer base
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Experience from working with customers in grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), DIY, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers seen as an advantage
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- Responsible for customer development and relationship management with our customers C-level
- A motivating compensation structure where you get compensated based on your results and the value you provide
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 29th of May. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Customer Success, Anne Liiri is happy to answer them by phone (+358407717170) during office hours or by email (email@example.com).
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
At RELEX we are a team of more than 1300 employees with 14 offices around the world. You will be working with RELEX SaaS solutions that aim to improve and optimize our customers business processes within Supply Chain (demand planning and inventory & supply chain), Space & Assortment, Promotions & Markdown, and Workforce.