What you will be doing:
The RELEX software platform utilizes a front-end configuration process to build a unique solution for every customer. Solution Consultants are expected to master that configuration to solve all customer challenges and equip them with the most optimized system possible. This is a heavily customer facing role.
- Workshop business and technical requirements from client serving as a key link between technical and business teams.
- Collaborate with customers to define and meet their business goals
- Detailed data analysis to uncover strengths and deficiencies in customer process to guide optimal solution builds.
- Build advanced configurations across all RELEX modules in Supply Chain, Space, and Workforce optimizations to deliver value to our customers.
- Testing and validation of solution key performance metrics like forecast accuracy, inventory projections, replenishment orders, and others.
- Train the customer to become proficient and self-sustaining in their customized software solution.
- Assist with scoping or demoing in sales cases when necessary
- Work with the Product team to identify potential product development opportunities to improve our market offering.
- Challenge and develop implementation and solution best practice for different industries (i.e. Grocery, DIY, Home Goods, etc.)
- Work with the team to expand industry and product knowledge as both a trainer and participant.
- Interact with our global teams to assist international projects and share practices between regions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Background in engineering, math, computer science, software systems, or supply chain.
- Additional (not required but strengthen qualifications): 0 to 5 years of work experience in forecast analysis, management consulting, supply chain development, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
- Nice to have some experience in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Demand forecasting
- Data analytics
- Assortment planning
- Floor planning
- Schematic / planogram execution
- Technical / coding ability
What we consider as an advantage:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information.
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Experience in technical systems, software, or coding (e.g. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python, VBA).
- Experience in space and assortment planning, store operations, inventory management, replenishment, and or allocation.
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier.
- Capability to interact confidently with customer teams.
- Ability to understand SCM and other retail planning systems from business and IT perspectives.
- Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training and user testing support.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business.
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.