Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Lille / France (Partly home office possible)
Type: Permanent full-time
Requested starting date: September 2021
The RELEX team in Lille, France is anticipating his next recruitments for a Supply Chain Consultant whose main responsibilities is to manage supply chain development projects in the field of demand forecasting, replenishment automation, analytics and process development. You are responsible for leading the implementation of our solutions and for conducting supply-chain-related presentations and data analysis. As a SC consultant, you take responsibility for delivering projects on time, within budget and still exceeding customer expectations. Your role can be adjusted according to your skills, interests and experience.
You will be based in our French office in Lille, (part time home office possible), and report to the Country Director, RELEX France. Travels are required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX team in our other offices.
Desired skills and expertise :
- 3 to 10 years of work experience in management consulting, supply chain development, software project management, or other relevant area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Native level French communications skills and good communication skills in English
- Excellent academic record in Industrial Management, SCM, Logistics, Operations Research or other relevant subject expertise
RELEX offers :
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
You are self-motivated and willing to take new challenges You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
How to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume through the application form.