Coop Värmland, formerly known as Konsum Värmland, is a Swedish cooperative owned by its 160,000 members. The cooperative operates over 60 supermarkets across the Värmland province, including the cross-border grocery stores MaxiMat and the discount chain Pekås. Coop Värmland runs its own warehouse centre and transportation centre, and has its headquarter in Karlstad.
- Case Coop Värmland: Using Demand Forecasts to Help Optimize Workforce Planning
- RELEX Wins Twice at Retail Systems Awards 2019
- CIOs’ Learnings from Implementing Retail Planning Software
- Coop Värmland Adopts Advanced Workforce Optimization Software to Improve Operational Efficiency
- Konsum Värmland chooses RELEX for more efficient store replenishment