Our automatic replenishment system has cut our customers’ warehouse stock levels by up to 30% while cutting out-of-stocks by as much as 80% and boosting sales. The more complex your supply chain, the bigger the potential benefits and the healthier your bottom line.
A shortcut to increased profits
Getting your inventory replenishment right is one of the fastest ways to optimize your supply chain and make your business more profitable. Using accurate demand forecasts, RELEX automates your repetitive reordering tasks. Numerous other parameters, such as freight limits and upcoming promotions, are automatically taken into account.
Measurable benefits you can achieve with automatic replenishment system:
- Cut stock levels and boost inventory turnover
- Boost sales by reducing stock-outs
- Increase availability and service levels
- Reduce spoilage and depreciation
- Minimize logistics and process costs
- Save time
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- A lot of capital is tied up in stock
- Too many items are out-of-stock or stores have too few items to make good displays
- Your staff is spending too much time on replenishment
- Reordering or buying is done by several people, or
- There’s little transparency due to the complexity of a multi-tiered supply chain
You’re not alone. Read some of our case studies to see how we’ve solved these challenges in the past.
Marimekko is a Finnish textile and clothing design company founded in 1951. The company designs and manufactures high-quality interior decoration items ranging from furnishing fabrics to tableware as well as clothing, bags and accessories. It has 144 stores in 40 countries. We helped helped Marimekko in managing a complex, global, multichannel fashion supply chain.
reduction in inventory at the DC
increase in company level turnover
Get measurable results in months
Working with us is easy, and our customers see a full ROI in months. If you want to improve your company’s profitability fast, contact us to discuss more.