RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our unified platform, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability
in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
Join us as a Senior Supply Planning Consultant, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- Initially, you will most likely take part in one or two customer projects configuring the solution in order to get familiar with the software
- Take responsibility for implementations towards new clients leading both the solution delivery, and potentially also the project management. Initially with support from other senior consultants
- Take responsibility for existing accounts in order to develop the relation, find new business opportunities and improve the solution.
- Set up demos and run pre-sale meetings together with sales.
We’re looking for someone that appreciate the possibility and can handle to work with multiple projects and different solution areas at the same time. You will be responsible for the solution delivery in some of our bigger implementation projects, and you will be solution advisor for some of our existing clients. Saying this, our projects are all of different sizes, consequently your role and responsibility will vary depending on the project. However, we believe that you will take an active part in managing important projects, and lead the solution delivery towards our end customers, together with a team of other skilled consultants. We also believe that a successful applicant can take an active role in Pre-sales, and eventually lead new Pre-sales activities towards new prospects. You can join our RELEX family in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
The role, requires a strong interest and curiosity for both Supply Chain business processes, software configuration and customer relationship management. This way making sure that we deliver solid projects, with a high customer satisfaction, and naturally on time and budget.
We are looking for:
- MSc, preferably with a focus on supply chain management and/or computer science.
- 5-10 years’ work experience, implementing Supply Software Solutions, or implementing SCM related areas in ERP projects.
- Experience from having leading roles in a project or sub-project implementation.
- We think that you are curious, analytical, and open for new challenges.
- We think that you have a good understanding of SQL or other structured programming languages.
- Experience from CPG/Manufacturing companies is seen as a great advantage
- You must be fluent in both Swedish and English.
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In Sweden, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including pension, wellness allowance, health insurance and more
- An opportunity to work with great people
- Flexible remote; work set up
- Modern offices in central Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg
Optimity has joined the RELEX Solutions family!
We’re happy and proud to announce that Optimity is now part of RELEX. The acquisition brings together two highly complementary offerings, adding Optimity’s production planning and supply chain optimization capabilities to RELEX’s industry leading planning platform.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. Diversity helps us succeed, so we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.