We are now looking for a full-time Support Manager to join our RELEX family in Atlanta, GA. The RELEX Support organization is a global function helping our customers, partners, and colleagues to use our products and services. The Support Team is distributed to smaller teams around the globe, focusing on specific products, services, or customers.
As part of our growth to the US/LATAM region, we have Support employees in the US offering 2nd level support for US and LATAM based customers in multiple product areas. To enhance the support experience, we are looking for an experienced manager to lead the US based Support individuals.
As a Support Manager here’s what you can expect:
Your role is to lead the team, work together with other Support Team Leads to refine RELEX Support processes, and oversee the operative responsibilities of the Team. For this position, you should be located in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Work as line manager for the US Technical Support team
- Work with the Team towards delivering high quality and meeting targets
- Ensure that RELEX Support processes are followed
- Remove obstacles and manage dependencies impacting your Teams work
- Recruit and retain talented people within your Team
- Oversee and if needed coordinate the work of Support Agents working from other regions during US Business Hours
- Acting as Major Incident Manager during US Business Hours
- Representing the Support organization for the US/LATAM market
We’re looking for:
- Knowledge on managing people, setting goals
- Experience in on-boarding and developing team members
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to implement organizational changes
What we consider as an advantage:
- Working experience in Support or customer-facing role
- Experience in managing people remotely
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skill
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.