RELEX Solutions, provider of unified supply chain and retail planning solutions, has been named a finalist for five VIP Awards, presented by Vendors in Partnership and sponsored by the National Retail Federation (NRF). The Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards recognize the solution providers powering today’s retail ecosystem.
In addition to celebrating industry-leading solutions, the awards highlight the teams at those companies who are willing and able to develop meaningful, value-driven partnerships with their retail customers. The 2023 awards will be presented in partnership with NRF and will be announced Friday, January 13, 2023, as part of Retail’s Big Show, NRF’s annual flagship event.
The five categories for which RELEX has been named finalist include:
- Partner of the Year: Recognizes achievement in excellent customer and employee satisfaction focusing on multi-faceted excellence including philanthropy, customer-first behavior, and great employee culture.
- VIP Challenge Award: Recognizes innovative adaptability and agility to address clients’ needs and support new customer behaviors in the past year, moving away from the status quo to demonstrate innovation in partnership to solve a hardship or meet a new opportunity.
- Best Retail Insights: Recognizes advanced insights capabilities that interpret foundational business data across channels, respond to dynamic interactions, and deliver data in an actionable format driving real value for clients.
- Best Fulfilment Advancement: Recognizes solution advancements to address “anywhere” order fulfilment and the ability to manage multiple channels and new requirements for fulfilment and returns processing with speed and accuracy.
- Best Sustainability Initiative: Recognizes operational excellence combined with social and environmental responsibility, helping customers transparently demonstrate their environmental impact and support of the broader community.
“RELEX always has its eyes on how we can help retailers live at the intersection of technology and data — how they can leverage each appropriately to be leaders, not followers, on important initiatives such as sustainability,” said Mikko Kärkkäinen, Co-Founder and Group CEO at RELEX Solutions. “We’re proud to see our commitment reflected across these five nominations and look forward to building even stronger relationships in 2023.”