RELEX Solutions, provider of unified retail planning solutions, has been named a finalist for six VIP Awards, presented by Vendors in Partnership and sponsored by the National Retail Federation (NRF). The Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards recognize the solution providers powering today’s retail ecosystem.
In addition to celebrating industry-leading solutions, the awards highlight the teams at those companies who are willing and able to develop meaningful, value-driven partnerships with their retail customers. The 2022 awards will be presented in partnership with NRF and will be announced Saturday, January 15, 2022 as part of Retail’s Big Show, NRF’s annual flagship event.
The six categories for which RELEX has been named finalist include:
- Partner of the Year: Recognizes achievement in excellent customer and employee culture focusing on multi-faceted excellence including philanthropy, customer-first behavior, and employee satisfaction.
- VIP Challenge Award: Recognizes innovative adaptability and agility to address clients’ needs, moving away from the status quo to demonstrate innovation in partnership to solve a hardship or meet a new opportunity.
- Best Retail Insights: Recognizes advanced insights capabilities that interpret foundational business data across channels, respond to dynamic interactions, and deliver data in an actionable format driving real value for clients.
- Best Sustainability Initiative: Recognizes operational excellence combined with social and environmental responsibility, helping customers transparently demonstrate their environmental impact and support of the broader community.
- Best Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform: Recognizes achievement in providing business intelligence that is interactive and intuitive, delivering the foundation for accurate and critical business analysis with ease of implementation and agility for managing change.
- Best Fulfilment Advancement: Recognizes solution advancements to address “anywhere” order fulfilment and the ability to manage multiple channels and new requirements for fulfilment and returns processing with speed and accuracy.
“It is an honor to have been shortlisted for these awards. At RELEX, we take our core tenet of ‘customer as a friend’ seriously, striving to help them achieve their goals today as well as set them up for continued success in the future,” says Mikko Kärkkäinen, Co-founder and Group CEO at RELEX Solutions. “We are so pleased to be recognized as a leader in retail technology innovation, and I like to think that we are working together with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible in retail.”