Managing seasons and public holidays is a never-ending task for retailers. Of all these special events, Christmas is undoubtedly the most important, and puts enormous pressure on supply chain managers to ensure products are available and that everything moves smoothly through the season. To address this deficit, we have created an infographic illustrating how a successful Christmas supply chain should be managed. Happy Holidays!
Whitepaper: The Christmas Supply Chain: More ‘Ho Ho Ho’, less ‘Oh No No’
Read the whitepaper to get an overview of the Christmas-related hurdles that supply chains face, with some suggestions on how to tackle them.
- Machine Learning in the Context of Retail Demand Forecasting
- Mastering Demand Forecasting of Short Lifecycle Products
- Considering Cannibalization and Halo Effects to Improve Demand Forecasts
- Towards a Weather-proactive Supply Chain
- Fresh Forecasting & Replenishment: Running an Efficient Omnichannel Grocery Retail Operation